Bo is a Super Rare Brawler. He has fairly high health and fires exploding arrows that deal moderate damage at long range. His Super places traps in an area that explode when an enemy Brawler gets near them.
Bo shoots three explosive arrows that can deal moderate damage to enemies within a small radius from their point of detonation. They have a long range.
Super: Catch a Fox
Bo throws three mines that explode shortly after being triggered by enemies, dealing damage to any enemies near them. The traps are invisible to enemy Brawlers when placed, but when triggered, they beep and flash momentarily before exploding.
Star Power: Circling Eagle
- Bo's Super can be used to defend critical paths on the battlefield. Enemy Brawlers taking that path will take high damage when they step on the trap. This can come in handy when playing on the defending team in the Heist Event. It can also be used to cover the crystal mine with traps in the Smash & Grab Event to damage enemy Brawlers who are gathering crystals from it.
- Bo always shoots three arrows from left to right. You can take advantage of this to control the spread of your arrows. If you want to concentrate fire in a small area, move left while firing. For an attack with more spread, move right. The space between each arrow will be increased, giving the attack a wider spread.
- On 22/6/17, Bo's reload time was made 13% faster.
- On 27/6/17, Bo's base Health was increased from 800 to 900.
- On 16/8/17, Bo's reload time was decreased to 1.7s (from 2s).
- On 4/9/17, Bo's rarity was changed from Epic to Super Rare, and his Super now deploys 4 mines (from 3). The radius of the mines was made to look visually larger.
- On 12/9/17, Bo's main attack damage was increased to 100 (from 80) and his main health was decreased to 800 (from 900). In addition, his Super now deploys 3 mines (from 4) and its mines no longer have a pushback effect.
- On 7/12/17, the health and damage statistics of all Brawlers were multiplied by 4. Also, Bo's mines' damage have increased to 1440 (from 1200) and they now have a pushback effect again.