In the Boss Fight Event, five players battle one player's "Boss" Brawler. The Boss has very high health and improved damage output and abilities but cannot heal. The Boss attempts to stay alive for as long as possible while the others try to defeat the Boss as quickly as possible. The time on the clock when the Boss is defeated determines how many Coins the participants receive. The Boss "wins" the mode by surviving past 2 minutes and 15 seconds, for which they recieve the most coins. Likewise, the normal players win by defeating the Boss in under 2 minutes and 15 seconds. The game will automatically end if the Boss is still alive after 8 minutes. This is an unranked mode, so Trophies cannot be earned or lost.
- Nita and Jessie are very powerful Bosses in this mode because their minions have greatly increased health and damage.
- Crow and fully upgraded Colt are very good Brawlers in this gamemode due to their great movement speed.
- Darryl and Bull can use their supers to run away from large groups of Brawlers.
- Spike's Super is amazing against the Boss since it slows them down significantly, allowing the group to get many hits on the Boss.
- Bosses can get more coins the longer they stay alive. Instead of fighting, you can simply run away from enemies to last longer.
- Attack the Boss from all sides in order to overwhelm them.