In the Bounty Event, there are two teams each of which consist of three players. The objective of the game mode is to have the most stars at the end of the 2 and a half minutes. Every player starts with a 2-star bounty which is displayed above the Brawler's head. When a Brawler is killed, their bounty gets added to the score of the team of the Brawler that killed them and that Brawler's bounty increases by 1 star. When a Brawler dies, their bounty is reset to 2 stars.
- Colt: Colt's powerful long-range Attack allows him to quickly defeat many other Brawlers without coming under fire often as long as he stays behind allied Brawlers and utilizes walls well due to his relatively low Health.
- Brock: Similar to Colt, Brock can do a lot of damage from far away as long as he stays out of danger.
- Piper: Piper can deal tons of damage at a long rage, her bullets move much faster than Brock's, and she can use her Super to get out of range of close enemy Brawlers, staying safe.
- The middle star that appears at the beginning of the game does not add to your bounty, so it is a useful pickup when the game starts.
- In this Event, you are trying to get as many kills as possible but being knocked out often can really hurt your team's chance at victory, so focus on outputting as much damage as possible while staying alive. Retreat when your health becomes low to regenerate and stay alive.
- If your Brawler can do area-of-effect damage, take advantage of this when the enemy Brawlers group up.
- If you end up with a high bounty, do not be reckless. Putting yourself at risk could allow the other team to defeat you and quickly gain the upper hand. If your team is losing, going after the opponent with the highest bounty can possibly lead to victory.