In the Brawl Ball Event, there are two teams, each of which consists of three players. The objective here is to take the ball (which starts in the middle) to the opposite team's goal. The team that scores two goals first wins, but a team can also win by having scored a higher amount of goals than the other when the timer ends. If the timer ends while the teams are tied, the game will go into overtime and all barriers will be destroyed. Brawlers can obtain the ball by getting close enough to it while no other Brawler has it. Attacking with the ball kicks it. Activating your Super and then kicking the ball makes it go further.
- Mortis: Mortis is one of the most strategic Brawler to play in Brawl Ball. If played right, he can dash to the ball, dribble it, kick it, then dash to it again, rush to the goal, and score.
- Dynamike and Barley: Dynamike and Barley are reliable defense killers. Their area damage can really hurt defending players that are grouped up trying to obtain the ball, and both can attack over obstacles. In addition, Dynamike can destroy barriers with his Super, making it easy for his team to score.
- El Primo and Bull: El Primo and Bull are the two brawlers with the most health in the game. Usually you need more than one Brawler to kill El Primo or Bull in Brawl Ball. Also, since they are tanks, they can run up to the goal and throw/carry the ball into the goal while taking some fire. El Primo and Bull can also deal severe damage to Brawlers carrying the ball. In addition, their Supers can destroy obstacles, so they can create openings to the enemy goal.
- Tanks such as El Primo are very effective goal scorers. Their high health allows them to absorb all the damage as they go for a goal.
- Brawlers that have a Super able to destroy obstacles (such as Shelly, Colt, Bull, El Primo, and Dynamike) are really helpful for offense. They can clear the path and make the team able to kick to the goal without having to go around the boxes. However, be careful if you use one - you can end up destroying the obstacles on your side which would help the enemies.
- Brawlers whose Super can knock back an enemy (such as Shelly and Dynamike) can be helpful since it will cause the enemy Brawler to lose possession of the ball.
- Since you can't attack while you have the ball, one valid strategy is to pass the ball to an enemy to make them unable to attack and start damaging them. However, don't try this strategy if the enemy you aim for is near your team's goal: they could kick the ball to it since they are close.
- If you notice the yellow dotted ring around an enemy, such as El Primo or Bull, chances are that they're trying to knock the ball out of your possession with their Super. If you see the yellow ring, pass the ball to a teammate or, alternatively, pass the ball to the enemy to try to make them waste their Super.