Bull is a Rare Brawler who, like Shelly, wields a shotgun. Bull has a high amount of hitpoints while also excelling at short to mid-range combat. These attributes make him great at ambushing enemy Brawlers and overwhelming them. His Super allows him to run forward, damaging enemies and destroying obstacles in his way.
Bull fires a burst of shells dealing medium damage. The maximum range of the Attack is much shorter than Shelly's, who also wields a shotgun, but Bull's shells deal more damage. The Attack is more effective at close range since more of the shells will hit the opponent. This combined with his high health means Bull excels at ambushing enemy Brawlers by rushing in next to them and firing at them from as close as possible, dealing great damage.
Bull runs a long distance in a straight line in any direction. He destroys any obstacles that he makes contact with and knocks back and deals some damage to enemies that he hits.
- On 16/8/17, Bull's reload time was increased to 1.6s (from 1.5s).
- Bull can do amazing damage when he is able to get very close to his target. Take advantage of grass to ambush enemy Brawlers and defeat them.
- Bull has high health, but be careful. Bull's need to be close to his targets can lead to him coming under heavy fire, so keep an eye on his remaining health.
- Bull's Super allows him to run a very long distance in any direction, even if there are walls in the way. Since Bull is able to do the most damage when he is close to his target, this ability can be useful for getting Bull close enough to enemy Brawlers to defeat them.
- His Super can also come in handy when Bull needs to escape enemy Brawlers due to the long distance his Super allows him to run and the speed at which he runs.