Coins are a currency in Brawl Stars. Coins can be earned by participating in any game mode. They are also awarded whenever a new event opens. Coins are used to open Brawl Boxes, and you cannot have more than 9999 Coins at once. Coin Boosters can be bought with Gems to increase the amount of Coins earned from any source.
- 4 to 8 Coins are awarded upon tapping on an Event Slot when a new Event has come into rotation.
- 8 to 16 Coins are awarded for winning an Event for the first time during that rotation.
- Coins are awarded upon completion of a Brawl Event up to a limit. The amount depends on the player's performance during the match.
- 10 Coins are awarded each time a Brawler gains a rank.
- 20 Coins are awarded each time the player gains an experience level.
You can buy coin boosters from the shop to increase the amount of Coins earned while playing.
- Coin Boost : This booster costs 20 Gems and increases coins received by 50% for 7 days.
- Coin Doubler: This booster costs 50 Gems and doubles the next 1,000 Coins received.