Coins are a currency in Brawl Stars that can be earned by participating in any game mode. They are also awarded whenever a new event opens. Coins are used to open Brawl Boxes, and you cannot have more than 999,999 Coins at once. Coin Doublers can be bought in the Shop with Gems to double the amount of Coins earned from playing matches.
- 4 to 24 Coins are awarded upon tapping on an Event Slot when a new Event has come into rotation.
- 8 to 16 Coins are awarded for winning an Event for the first time during that rotation.
- Coins are awarded upon completion of a Brawl Event up to a limit. The amount depends on the player's performance during the match.
- 10 Coins are awarded each time a Brawler gains a rank.
- 20 Coins are awarded each time the player gains an experience level.
|Match||PvP Win Reward||PvP Draw Reward||PvP Loss Reward||Bot Brawl Win Reward||Bot Brawl Draw Reward||Bot Brawl Loss Reward|
|3v3 Slot 1-2|
|3v3 Slot 3|
You can buy coin doublers from the shop to increase the amount of Coins earned while playing. This booster costs 50 Gems and doubles the next 1,000 Coins received at the end of any match.