Colt is a Brawler who is unlocked as a Trophy League reward upon reaching 60 Trophies. He has low hitpoints but high damage output. He fires many shots per Attack, and those shots have a very long range. His Super is very similar to his main Attack, but it fires an extra-long volley that can destroy obstacles.
Colt sends a volley of several bullets flying. Their long range can pick off distant enemies. Each bullet by itself does little damage, but a whole volley hitting an enemy can be devastating.
Super: Bullet Train
Colt fires an extra-long volley of bullets. These bullets appear larger in size, have a considerably longer range, and have the ability to destroy bushes and walls and hit enemies behind them.
Star Power: Slick Boots
Colt's movement speed is increased by 60 points, allowing him to move faster than most other Brawlers.
- Try to keep your distance. Colt specializes in long-range combat, and can out-range Brawlers such as Shelly, El Primo, and Bull easily.
- When fighting a Brawler with equal range, such as Ricochet, find some bushes to hide in. The element of surprise may give you the upper hand.
- Colt has a very fast reload time. This can give you an advantage over Brawlers such as Brock whose reload time is relatively slow.
- Colt's Super attack, Bullet Train, can be used to devastate enemies directly, or can be used to destroy enemy cover so the rest of the team can move in and finish the job.
- On 16/8/17, Colt's main attack bullets fly 9% faster and range was increased to 10.66 tiles (from 10 tiles).
- On 12/9/17, Colt's health was increased to 700 (from 600) and his main attack's reload time was decreased to 1.25 seconds (from 1.5).
- On 7/12/17, the health and damage statistics of all Brawlers were multiplied by 4. Also, Colt's Super now generates 17% less charge towards the next Super (120 → 100).
- On 18/12/17, Colt's reload time was increased from 1.25s to 1.5s (reload time starts after all bullets are fired so the increase in total time is much less impactful than these numbers would suggest).
- On 22/12/17, Colt's main attack range was decreased from 10.6 tiles to 10 tiles.
- On 16/01/18, Colt's main attack range was decreased to 9 tiles (from 10). His start power speed increase has been decreased to 50 (from 100).
- On 18/06/18, Colt's super range was decreased fro 13.33 tiles to 11 tiles.