El Primo is a Common Brawler who attacks with his fists, doing major damage to enemies that he is able to get close enough to. El Primo also has very high health, allowing him to withstand a lot of damage. With his Super, he can jump a long distance and crash down on opponents, dealing damage.
Attack: Fists of Fury
El Primo fires off a burst of four punches at short range doing doing high damage. El Primo must be quite close to his targets to damage them, but he cannot damage targets that he is right on top of. His punches hit a fair sized area, so it is possible for him to hit multiple enemies with each punch.
Super: Flying Elbow Drop
When El Primo's Super is used, he jumps a short distance dealing damage and knocking back enemy Brawlers. The damage dealt is rather minor. His Super is mostly used to get El Primo into range of enemy Brawlers so that he can hit them with his main Attack.
Star Power: El Fuego
When El Primo uses his Super, he sets fire to enemies that he hits at the end of his leap. This burning effect causes affected enemies to take a total of 400 damage over 5 seconds. It is very similar to Crow's poison effect.
- El Primo can do high damage but his attacks have a very short range. To knock out powerful ranged Brawlers, you must find a way to maneuver El Primo into range before the enemy Brawler can move away. Otherwise, they will be able to knock out El Primo without taking damage.
- El Primo's Super allows him to move a long distance relatively quickly, so it can be used to catch up to enemy Brawlers who are running away or, alternatively, to escape Brawlers that are pursuing El Primo.
- On 3/7/17, His attack shape was changed from cone to straight.
- On 11/8/17, El Primo health was increased to 1400 (from 1300).
- On 7/12/17, the health and damage statistics of all Brawlers were multiplied by 4.