Frank is an Epic Brawler who attacks with a large hammer, sending a wave that can hit multiple enemies. Frank also has very high health, allowing him to withstand a lot of damage. His super can stun enemies for a decent amount of time, leaving them vulnerable to attacks from him or his teammates.
Attack: Hammer Hit
Frank hits the floor with his hammer, sending a shockwave that can hit multiple enemies, however it takes a while for him to attack, leaving Frank vulnerable for almost half a second as he cannot move while attacking.
Super: Stunning Blow
Frank hits the floor with his hammer, sending a bigger shockwave that can break walls, hit multiple enemies and stun them for a moderate amount of time, rendering them useless and vulnerable. His super also stuns invulnerable Brawlers.
Star Power: Power Grab
Frank can now see small purple skulls where other Brawlers had been defeated. Grabbing a skull will increase his damage by a 30% for a total of 10 seconds. During this time, Frank can't grab other skulls until the effect passes out. The ability cannot stack either.
- Frank has a large damage output, but huge startup lag. To take advantage of his damage without putting yourself in danger, try to ambush brawlers one on one from grass. This is especially relevant for Frank's super; the startup lag is even bigger, but if you're in the grass your opponent won't be aware of your attack.
- Frank is effective when using a hit and run strategy. Hide in the grass, and take down opponents when they are weak.
- Use Frank's super when your teammates can capitalize on it as well; is used right, it effectively becomes an instant kill.
- Frank's attack makes him stop moving. If you are in danger of dying and running away from an opponent, especially a short-range brawler, don't attack them; this will easily allow them to kill you. Instead, rely on Frank's fast movement speed to find cover.
- On 19/6/18, Frank's health was increased to 5800 (from 5600), and main attack range was increased to 5.67 tiles (from 5.00 tiles).