Gems are a currency in Brawl Stars. They can be used to buy Brawl Boxes, Brawler Skins, and Key Doublers. Gems can be obtained with an In-App Purchase or found in Brawl Boxes.
- Purchased from the Shop with real money as an In-App Purchase.
- Brawl Boxes have a 9% chance of containing 3 to 12 Gems.
- 3 Gems: 61%
- 5 Gems: 27%
- 8 Gems: 9%
- 12 Gems: 3%
- Brawl Boxes can be bought from the Shop using Gems.
- Big Brawl Boxes can be bought for 30 Gems each. These are identical to the ones bought using Star Keys.
- Mega Brawl Boxes cost 80 Gems and contain 10 regular Brawl Boxes.
- You can buy key doublers from the shop to increase the amount of Keys earned while playing. This booster costs 50 Gems and doubles the next 1,000 Keys received at the end of any match.
- Gems can also be used to purchase Brawler Skins. Skins are purely cosmetic modifications to a Brawler's appearance and provide no competitive advantage.
Gems are bought using real money through in-app purchases.
|Gem Pack||Price (USD)||Price (CAD)||Price (SGD)|
|30 Gems (a fistful of Gems)||$1.99 USD||$2.79 CAD||$2.98 SGD|
|80 Gems (a pouch of Gems)||$4.99 USD||$6.99 CAD||$6.98 SGD|
|170 Gems (a satchel of Gems)||$9.99 USD||$13.99 CAD||$14.98 SGD|
|350 Gems (a bucket of Gems)||$19.99 USD||$27.99 CAD||$28.98 SGD|
|900 Gems (a crate full of Gems)||$49.99 USD||$69.99 CAD||$68.98 SGD|
|1850 Gems (a haul of Gems)||$99.99 USD||$139.99 CAD||$148.98 SGD|
Special Offer Packs
|Pack Name||Experience level Required||Price (USD)||Price (CAD)||Price (SGD)||Items Received|
|Level 5 Special Offer||5||$1.99 USD||$2.79 CAD||$2.98 SGD||1 Mega Brawl Box + 80 Gems|
|Level 10 Special Offer||10||$4.99 USD||$6.99 CAD||$6.98 SGD||1 Mega Brawl Box + 170 Gems|
|Level 25 Special Offer||25||$9.99 USD||$13.99 CAD||$14.98 SGD||1 Mega Brawl Box + 350 Gems|
|Level 50 Special Offer||50||$19.99 USD||$26.99 CAD||$28.98 SGD||1 Mega Brawl Box + 700 Gems|
Sometimes, "Brawler Offers" will appear in the shop. Only Brawlers with rarities of Super Rare and up will be available in the shop. These offers cost gems and will give you the Brawler that it's offering as well as some other resources such as coins, tickets, or Key Doublers.
- On 19/6/18, Gems were made available in all Brawl Boxes.
- On 19/6/18, Legendary Brawlers were made available for Brawler Offers.