Jessie is a Rare Brawler who can place a turret when you use her Super that has medium health and damage output, great for distracting opponents and providing support and defense. Jessie herself has medium health and is capable of doing high damage. Her medium-range Attack can bounce when it hits an enemy Brawler and hit additional enemies.
Attack: Shock Rifle
Jessie's main attack is a medium range energy orb with moderate damage and a small radius. When the orb hits an enemy, it bounces toward the next nearest enemy. It can bounce 2 times and hit 3 enemies before disappearing.
When her Super is used, Jessie builds a turret with moderate damage and health. This turret can be thrown anywhere within a short distance from Jessie. The turret is stationary and fires rapidly at enemy Brawlers.
Star Power: Energize
- The bounce mechanic of Jessie's Attack can make it very effective when enemy Brawlers group up since the energy orb will be very likely to hit more than one enemy.
- Jessie's turret can do considerable damage if ignored, making it an excellent way to distract enemy Brawlers as they attempt to destroy it.
- On 20/6/17, the health decay mechanic was removed from the turret spawned by Jessie's Super.
- On 27/6/17, Jessie's base Attack damage was decreased from 160 to 140.
- On 11/8/17, Jessie's super charges 12.5% slower.
- On 16/8/17, Jessie's main attack damage was increased to 160 (from 140). Super rate of fire improved. Scrappy (her turret) now shoots faster, time between shots to 0.25s (from 0.35s) and bullet speed increased by 33%.
- On 4/9/17, Jessie's rarity was changed from Common to Rare and Scrappy’s rate of fire was decreased (from 0.25s to 0.30s per shot).
- On 7/12/17, the health and damage statistics of all Brawlers were multiplied by 4. Also, Jessie's main attack's damage was increased to 720 (from 640).