Nita is a Common Brawler who is most notable for her Super's ability to summon the "Big Baby Bear," a powerful familiar with high health and quick, dangerous melee attacks. Nita herself has moderate health and attacks with shockwaves that have short range and can hit multiple enemies.
Nita creates a ranged shockwave that deals moderate damage to all enemies that it hits. It has moderate range, and the shockwave is fairly wide, though it does not spread out as it travels.
Summons a "Big Baby Bear" to chase down and maul enemies. After the Super button is tapped, the player can chose a location near Nita to throw the spell. The bear will then be summoned at that location. The "Big Baby Bear" walks towards the nearest enemy and attempts to hit them with quick melee attacks that do major damage. The bear has very high health, comparable to that of notably high-health Brawlers like El Primo. Every time you upgrade the Super, you are increasing the bear's Attack Damage and Health.
- Nita's attack can hit multiple enemies from a fair distance away. Take advantage of this when the enemy gathers close together.
- Nita's Super can be thrown over walls, so it can come in handy for dealing with enemies that are hiding behind a wall.
- The "Big Baby Bear" summoned by Nita's Super has very high health, so this ability means Nita can create her own tank. The bear distracts enemies and absorbs fire, protecting Nita and giving her a chance to deal her own damage.
- The "Big Baby Bear" she summons can also detect Brawlers hidden in grass and pursue them. This can help the player locate hiding enemy Brawlers.
- On 20/6/17, the "Big Baby Bear's" base health was decreased from 1200 to 1000 but the health decay mechanic was removed.
- On 27/6/17, Nita's reload time was increased from 1 second to 1.25 seconds.
- On 11/8/17, Nita's super charges 25% slower.