Pam is an Epic Brawler whose super places a turret that heals nearby teammates! Her main attacks shoots a burst of scrap metal in a sweeping pattern. She has high health and can deal damage in a large area.
Pam shoots several pieces of scrap metal in a spread-out volley that sweeps back and forth twice, meaning that she may hit many enemies at once, but it is very inaccurate when dealing with only one enemy and does little damage, so Pam struggles to defeat Brawlers one-on-one.
Super: Mama's Kiss
Pam's super is a turret that heals allies within a rather large range. The turret can heal allies even if they're shooting, meaning that after it has been deployed, your teammates will probably gather around it. However, it cannot heal minions like Jessie's Turret, Nita's Bear, or another Pam's turret.
- When using her, keep in mind that you're a support character: Your main attack is somewhat weak and sometimes unpredictable, you won't do many kills. You must play for your team, and when your super is ready, you should deploy it where you think is wise.
- While she thrives in Bounty, Smash & Grab, and the new Brawl Ball, she still relies on teamwork: She struggles in Showdown and Heist.
- When playing Bounty, you should defend your turret at all costs.
- On 4/9/17, Pam was added to the game.
- On 12/9/17, Pam's main attack had its spread reduced and its reload time decreased to 1.6 seconds (from 1.8) and the amount of hits necessary to charge her Super was decreased to 20 (from 21). In addition, her Healing Station's healing radius was increased and its heal per second was increased to 80 (from 60).