Pam is an Epic Brawler whose super places a device that heals nearby teammates. Her main attack shoots a burst of scrap metal in a sweeping pattern. She has high health and can deal damage in a large area.
Pam shoots several pieces of scrap metal in a spread-out volley that sweeps back and forth twice, meaning that she may hit many enemies at once, but it is very inaccurate when dealing with only one enemy and does little damage, so Pam struggles to defeat Brawlers one-on-one.
Super: Mama's Kiss
Pam's Super is a heal station that heals allies within a rather large range. The device can heal allies even if they're shooting, meaning that after it has been deployed, your teammates will probably gather around it. However, it cannot heal minions like Jessie's Scrappy, Nita's Overbearing, or another Pam's Mama's Kiss.
Star Power: Mama's Hug
Pam creates a short-lived ring of healing that replenishes her own health as well as that of nearby teammates by 30 each time a bullet of hers hits an enemy. This includes hits on an enemy Jessie's Turret, Nita's Bear, an enemy Pam's Healing Station, Tara's shadow, and elixir crates in Showdown.
- Pam's main attack is somewhat weak and sometimes unpredictable. She cannot easily defeat enemy Brawlers without help.
- Charge Pam's Super as quickly as possible and try to keep a heal station on the field at all times.
- Pam is mainly a defensive Brawler, healing teammates while providing cover fire. As such, she struggles in Heist when on the attacking team.
- When you use Pam in Showdown with her Star Power unlocked, you can destroy crates when Pam is low on health since her Star Power heals her when she hits them.
- On 4/9/17, Pam was added to the game.
- On 12/9/17, Pam's main attack had its spread reduced and its reload time decreased to 1.6 seconds (from 1.8) and the amount of hits necessary to charge her Super was decreased to 20 (from 21). In addition, her Healing Station's healing radius was increased and its heal per second was increased to 80 (from 60).
- On 7/12/17, the health and damage statistics of all Brawlers were multiplied by 4. Also, Pam's Healing Station's healing per second was increased to 400 (from 320).