Penny is a Super Rare Brawler who can place a mortar turret when you use her Super that has medium health, very high damage output and can hit enemies behind walls. Penny herself has medium health and her medium-range Attack can hit enemies behind the original target for the same damage.
Attack: PlunderbussPenny's main attack shoots a medium-sized pouch of gold out of her musket, if it hits it will additionally shoots three golden coins behind the target, piercing opponents and dealing the same damage that of the pouch. It's a great attack against enemies that are too close to each other.
Super: Old LobberWhen her Super is used, Penny drops a Cannon turret with high damage and health. This turret can be thrown anywhere within a short distance from Penny. The turret is stationary and fires cannonballs at brawlers even if they're behind walls, however it has a rather slow reload, and the cannonballs are also slow and predictable.
Star Power: Last BlastWhen the cannon is destroyed or replaced by another cannon, it will fire several cannonballs that land in random places nearby, each dealing 1680 damage to any enemy that it hits.
- When an opponent hides behind a tankier opponent you can use Penny’s regular attack to hit both of them.
- Charge your cannon behind walls and hidden in bushes, it will be a life-long cannon and which can deal much damage to enemies.
- On 21/5/18, Penny was added to the game.
- On 19/6/18, the cannon’s projectile speed was increased by 25% and its reload speed was decreased to 2.5 seconds (from 3 seconds).
- On 31/8/18, Penny's main attack damage was increased to 840 (from 800) and her coin burst now pierces enemies.
- On 27/9/18, Penny's main attack was made 50% wider.
- On 5/12/18, Penny's main attack projectile speed was decreased by 6%, and her Super cannon balls no longer hit randomly.