Piper is an Epic Brawler with low health but the potential to do very high damage to her targets. Her single-shot Attack does more damage if she is farther away, so she excels at supporting her team as a sniper. Her Super allows her to jump away from her enemies and damage them as she goes.
Piper shoots a single bullet from her parasol that travels very quickly. The longer the bullet travels, the more damage the bullet will inflict, so Piper is less effective against enemies near her. Piper's Attack is very slow to reload.
When her Super is used, Piper will jump up into the air and throw 3 grenades below her that deal heavy damage to any enemies near them when they detonate.
Star Power: Ambush
When Piper is hidden within a bush, her main attack gains 400 bonus damage, making her already devastating shots even more deadly. The bullet also gets rainbow trail replacing the standard rings.
- Be sure to keep Piper as far as possible from enemies to not only to avoid enemy fire, but to also maximize her Attack's damage.
- Piper can be overwhelmed and defeated easily if she is unprotected. Piper is most effective when she is covered by other Brawlers on her team. If enemies do get too close, it may be a good idea to use Piper's Super to escape if the Super is charged.
- On 6/7/17, Piper's Super was made to charge 25% slower.
- On 16/8/17, Piper's main attack damage was decreased to 440 (from 460). Super damage was decreased to 200 (from 300) per grenade.
- On 4/9/17, Piper’s main attack damage was decreased (From 440 to 420)
- On 7/12/17, the health and damage statistics of all Brawlers were multiplied by 4.
- On 27/1/18, Piper's reload time was decreased to 2.5s (from 3.0) and damage was decreased to 1480 (from 1680).
- On 21/3/18, Piper's main attack damage was increased to 1560 (from 1480).
- On 23/3/18, Piper's main attack bullet size decreased by 33% and bullet speed decreased by 3%.
- On 9/4/18, Pipers cooldown between shots was increased to 0.5s (from 0.25s) and increased damage at max range to 1640 (from 1560).
- On 29/5/18, Piper's reload time was decreased to 2.3s (from 2.5).