Poco is a Super Rare Brawler who is most notable for his Attack's extremely wide spread. He can deal damage to multiple enemies within his wide-spread attack range. Aside from that, his statistics are average; having moderate health and damage output. His Super is unique in that it allows him to heal himself and all allies within its range.
Attack: Power Chord
Poco releases a wave that takes the appearance of musical notes. The attack's range is fairly short, but it spreads out drastically as it travels, allowing it to cover a very large area in front of Poco and deal moderate damage to any enemies caught in that area.
When his Super is used, his next musical wave will heal him and any allies that are hit by the wave. Unlike his regular Attack, this wave can pass through walls.
- Poco is great at supporting other Brawlers that have more firepower due to his ability to heal them using his Super.
- The very wide spread of his Attack allows him to hit many targets at once.
- On 20/6/17, Poco's attack range was increased by 15% and his Super now passes through walls.
- On 11/8/17, Poco's main attack damage was decreased to 140 (from 160).
- On 4/9/17, Poco’s appearance was changed slightly and his rarity was switched from Rare to Super Rare. He no longer heals minions, and his Super charge speed was increased (from 6 hits to 5 hits).
- On 12/9/17, Poco's main attack damage was increased to 160 (from 140) and his Super's healing was increased to 460 (from 400).