Ricochet is a Super Rare Brawler with low health and moderate damage output, but he is unique in that his Attack and Super use bullets that can bounce off of walls and keep traveling. When properly utilized, this ability can allow Ricochet to knock out enemy Brawlers without coming under fire himself.
Attack: Bouncy Bullets
Ricochet's main attack is a small burst of bullets with low spread that can bounce off of walls. This is really useful in situations when an enemy is around a corner because Ricochet will be able to hit them while they cannot easily retaliate.
Super: Trick Shot
When his Super is used it fires a larger, longer-range burst of bouncing bullets which can keep traveling after hitting an enemy and can bounce off walls. This is very useful in situations when the enemies are all grouped together, allowing you to hit multiple targets. This attack is very similar to Ricochet's main attack and can be used to hit enemies around corners as well.
Star Power: Super BouncyIf Ricochet's attacks, main or Super, impact a wall, they turn white, travel faster, and deal bonus damage.
- Ricochet has fairly low health, so you must utilize the bouncing ability of his Attack to damage enemies while staying out of enemy fire.
- Ricochet's Super has a much longer range than his regular Attack, so it is useful for defeating enemy Brawlers that are escaping or making a shot that requires multiple bounces.
- On 20/6/17, one more bullet was added to Ricochet's main attack.
- On 11/8/17, Ricochet's health was increased to 600 (from 500).
- On 4/9/17, Ricochet's rarity was changed from Rare to Super Rare.
- On 12/9/17, Ricochet's health was increased to 700 (from 600) and his main attack's reload time was decreased to 1 second (from 1.25).
- On 7/12/17, the health and damage statistics of all Brawlers were multiplied by 4.