In the Robo Rumble Event, three players battle against many waves of robot enemies to protect a safe. The first wave starts immediately and each wave lasts 13 seconds after that. Robo Rumble is an unranked mode, so Trophies cannot be earned or lost.
There are four types of robot, a "melee robot" with high health and fast attacking speed but short range and slow movement speed, a "shooter robot" with moderate health, moderate movement speed, slow shooting speed but long range, a "mini robot" with low hitpoints, short range, medium attacking speed but very fast movement speed, and a "boss robot" with very high hitpoints and damage. The boss robot has a melee attack and can shoot rockets, and one arrives every 7 waves. After a boss robot arrives, all robots after that have increased health and damage, and the “melee robots” will gain the ability to charge after the third boss. If the robots are not destroyed after 90 seconds, they’ll become enraged and gain extra movement speed.
- Barley and Dynamike: These "throwers" can take out swarms of robots behind the cover of a wall.
- Pam: Pam has really high damage if all her scrap pieces hit a single target, she can also use her healing station to keep teammates alive.
- Ricochet and Colt: Ricochet can stay from behind and use his bounce shots to his advantage to hurt Sniper Bots without taking damage, while Colt can attack the Melee and Mini Bots from a far range.
- Frank: Frank can use his super to stun the robots, in addition, with his high damage and HP, he can also be used to tank for lower HP brawlers and deal damage consistently.
- Respawn time is 10 seconds instead of the normal 5, so it is important to stay alive.
- Don't be separated from your team. Try to stay close and destroy as much robots as you can.
- Robo Rumble is an awesome way to get lots of keys.
- If you're using Pam, make a "base" with the healing turret plus any other spawnables.