In the Showdown Event, there are 10 players. The objective of the game is to kill all of your opponents and be the last Brawler standing. When a player dies or when a crate is opened, a Power-Up will be dropped onto the floor. This increases the Brawler's health by 400 and increases their attack damage by 10% for the duration of the match. The longer you survive, the greater the rewards. As the match progresses, a deadly poison gas blows in from the edges of the arena, forcing all Brawlers into a progressively smaller area.
- Shelly: Shelly's attack has good range, spread, and damage. She has the potential to deal amazing damage if she is close enough to her target, so she excels at ambushing and defeating enemy Brawlers. Her Super destroys barriers, allowing her to get close enough to enemies that are trying to escape. She can even destroy crates in 3 or 4 shots when close enough.
- Bull: Bull's high damage at short range makes him great at ambushing enemy Brawlers while his high health allows him to survive an ambush. His Super can get him out of tough situations quickly, but it's not as effective in late game. He can destroy crates in 4 or 5 shots when up close without any elixir.
- El Primo: El Primo's high health makes him resilient to ambushes, and in a pinch, his Super can be used to escape enemy Brawlers. He is also able to quickly defeat many Brawlers if he is able to get close enough. He can destroy crates in 3 or 4 shots without any elixir.
- Nita: Nita's Bear will always walk toward enemy Brawlers even if they are hidden in bushes, so you can use the Bear to find and attack your opponents while the Bear provides extra protection for Nita. Destroys crates in 5 or 7 shots without elixir, but can destroy multiple at once.
- If playing as a Brawler with relatively low health, hiding in bushes and waiting for enemy Brawlers to walk by and ambushing them can take them by surprise, allowing you to defeat them.
- At the beginning of the game, go for crates of elixir. Try to do so without being detected. If you can collect a sizable amount of elixir, it could give you the upper hand in a fierce battle.
- "Teaming" is common in Showdown. Most of the time when players want to team up, they spin in circles. If the other player also spins, they accept. But be careful, teams can be broken as easily as they were made.
- On 3/7/17, a change made it so player names were hidden in high-trophy games.
- On 11/8/17, the damage boost of Power-Ups was increased to 15% (previously 5%).
- On 16/8/17, the damage boost of Power-Ups was decreased to 10% (previously 15%).
- On 4/9/17, the poison gas was made able to destroy Power-Up boxes.