In the Showdown Event, there are 10 players. The objective of the game is to kill all of your opponents and be the last Brawler standing. When a player dies or when a crate is opened, a Power-Up will be dropped onto the floor. This increases the Brawler's health by 400 and increases their attack damage by 10% for the duration of the match. The longer you survive, the greater the rewards. As the match progresses, a deadly poison gas blows in from the edges of the arena, forcing all Brawlers into a progressively smaller area.
- Dynamike: As a thrower, Dynamike can safely pressure other brawlers from behind cover. In addition, his huge damage output makes him scary for even tanks to attack. Dynamike's super is a very efficient way to kill a weakened opponent, and in some cases his super can be very helpful to move around the map.
- Colt: You can take advantage of Colt's huge DPS to whittle down any brawler's health, and his range lets him easily kill opponents from a distance. If an opponent is hiding behind a wall, Colt's super can be used to break it and take them down.
- Tara: Her damage and wide range make her a very strong brawler, and she her cards can hit multiple brawlers, letting her take down several at once. Tara's super is basically an instant kill with equal power ups, which lets her easily take down opposing brawlers.
- Bull: Though he can easily be pressured by long ranged brawlers like Colt and Ricochet, bush camping is an effective strategy. If you can sneak up on an opponent, Bull's ridiculously high DPS at close range lets him get kills easily.
- Penny: While Penny isn't the best at close-range combat, she can keep the pressure on with her far range attack and Super. Because of her ability with coins flying out of her main attack, you can hit enemies hiding behind boxes to do a lot of damage.
- If playing as a Brawler with relatively low health, hiding in bushes and waiting for enemy Brawlers to walk by and ambushing them can take them by surprise, allowing you to defeat them.
- At the beginning of the game, go for Buff crates. Try to do so without being detected. If you can collect a sizable amount of Buffs, it could give you the upper hand in a fierce battle.
- "Teaming" is common in Showdown. Most of the time when players want to team up, they spin in circles. If the other player also spins, they accept. But be careful, teams can be broken as easily as they were made.
- On 3/7/17, a change made it so player names were hidden in high-trophy games.
- On 11/8/17, the damage boost of Buffs was increased to 15% (previously 5%).
- On 16/8/17, the damage boost of Buffs was decreased to 10% (previously 15%).
- On 4/9/17, the poison gas was made able to destroy Buff boxes.