Tara is a Mythic Brawler who has a moderate amount of hitpoints. She attacks by throwing tarot cards that pierce through enemies and deal each a moderate amount of damage. For her Super, she throws a special illusory card that quickly pulls in enemies within a short range, then explodes, dealing about the same damage as her normal attack.
Attack: Triple Tarot
Tara throws three tarot cards simultaneously that are able pierce through other brawlers. This attack has a long range and slight spread.
Tara throws a card that becomes a black hole that attracts every enemy in a small area. After a brief moment, it will explode, dealing moderate damage to all enemies caught in the explosion.
Star Power: Black Portal
When Tara uses Gravity, she summons a shadowy, smaller version of herself. This minion is similar to Nita's bear, but weaker. This version of Tara has 1600 health and deals low melee damage. However, it is very fast, making it an immediate threat to enemy Brawlers.
- Her main attack can be really useful when many rival Brawlers are gathered in a small area since it not only deals damage to more than one enemy, but helps to build up her Super faster.
- If you're being pursued by others like El Primo or Bull, it might be wise to throw the Super behind them to slow them so that Tara can escape.
- Tara's Gravity is very useful if paired with other Supers, like Dynamike's Big Barrel o' Boom, or Bo's Catch a Fox.
- On 4/9/17, Tara was added to the game.
- On 12/9/17, Tara's health was decreased to 700 (from 800), reload time increased to 2 seconds (from 1.8), and range decreased by 0.67 tiles.
- On 5/10/17, Tara's Super damage was increased to 140 damage (from 100), and her health was increased to 800 (from 700).
- On 7/12/17, the health and damage statistics of all Brawlers were multiplied by 4.