Tara is a Mythic Brawler who has a moderate amount of hitpoints. She attacks by throwing tarot cards that pierce through her enemies and deal each a moderate amount of damage. For her Super, she throws a special illusory card that quickly pulls in enemies within a short range, then explodes, dealing twice the damage of her normal attack.
Attack: Triple Tarot
Tara throws three tarot cards simultaneously that are able pierce through other brawlers. This attack has a long range and slight spread.
Tara throws a card that becomes a black hole that attracts every enemy in a small area. After a brief moment, it will explode, dealing moderate damage to all enemies caught in the explosion.
Star Power: Black Portal
When Tara uses Gravity, she summons a shadowy, smaller version of herself. This minion is similar to Nita's bear, but weaker. This version of Tara has 2000 health and deals low melee damage with a fast hit speed. However, it is very fast, making it an immediate threat to enemy Brawlers.
- Her main attack can be really useful when many rival Brawlers are gathered in a small area since it not only deals damage to more than one enemy, but helps to build up her Super faster.
- If you're being pursued by others like El Primo or Bull, it might be wise to throw the Super behind them to slow them so that Tara can escape.
- Tara's Gravity is very useful if paired with other Supers, like Dynamike's Big Barrel o' Boom, or Bo's Catch a Fox.
- On 4/9/17, Tara was added to the game.
- On 12/9/17, Tara's health was decreased to 700 (from 800), reload time increased to 2 seconds (from 1.8), and range decreased by 0.67 tiles.
- On 5/10/17, Tara's Super damage was increased to 140 damage (from 100), and her health was increased to 800 (from 700).
- On 7/12/17, the health and damage statistics of all Brawlers were multiplied by 4.
- On 18/12/17, Tara's Star Power companion health was increased to 2000 (from 1600). Also, her Star Power companion no longer scales with Showdown power-ups or when Tara is a boss in Boss Fight.