Tickets are a currency used to enter unranked special Events that open every weekend. These events are Big Game and Robo Rumble. To enter a ticketed event, you must spend tickets. The Tokens reward you receive at the end of the match is multiplied by the number of tickets you used to enter. You receive 2 free Tickets when a new ticketed event starts, similar to how you are awarded free Tokens when a normal event starts.
- Tickets can be found as bonus items in Brawl Boxes, with a 25% chance of appearing alongside whatever you found. They drop in sets of 1, 2, and 3.
- Tickets can also be bought in the Shop while an event is open.
- The next ticketed event is Robo Rumble.
- The next ticketed event map is Keep Safe.
- On 22/12/17, Ticket drop chance was increased from 25% to 35%.
- On 19/6/18, Ticket drop chance was decreased from 35% to 25%.
- Tickets are the best value for your gems. For example, if you have 50 gems you can buy 42 tickets from the shop. If you are able to get a robo rumble time of at least 6:00, you will receive a little more than 13 brawl boxes. Even if you are close to 6:00, it is still the best value for your gems. Key doublers, on the other hand earn you only 10 brawl boxes for the same 50 gems. Buying boxes outright is the worst value for your gems.